- Reuse – the right to reuse the content in its unaltered / verbatim form (e.g., make a digital copy of the content).
- Remix – the right to combine the original or revised content with other content to create something new (e.g., incorporate the content into a mashup).
- Revise – the right to adapt, adjust, modify, or alter the content itself (e.g., translate the content into another language or modify a learning activity).
- Redistribute – the right to share copies of the original content, your revisions, or your remixes with others (e.g., give a copy of the content to a friend).
- Retain – the right to make, own and control copies of the content.
Source: David Wiley